Thursday, June 21, 2012

A little 5DM3 envy

I follow Nikon, Canon, and Sony, as far as camera's go. The latest releases, news, and rumors. I love it.   And I freely admit to loving the latest tech gadgets and software as well. And since the latest Nikons were released, I've yet to see them in the wild or know someone who has them. The D4 and the D800 respectively. But lately I've seen, and held, ( more on that in a minute ) the Canon 5DM3. So this passed April At the N.Y.C. Auto show I saw someone with it. so I asked if I could check it out, I hope he didn't notice my sweaty hands! wow! Heavy, but not too much for me. Awesome viewfinder with all those auto focus points. A big diference compared to my 60D. Anyway the guy never took it off his neck and who would blame him! I wouldn't either, and good luck getting it from my grip if I had one!!!  But this week not one but two. at Union Square a woman had it with a grip and long lens. And at the local Starbucks before my eyes, an unboxing, as I was writing a blog post on my first gen ipad! Time to rub those pennies for some luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment