Thursday, June 28, 2012

Nexus 7

Admittedly we knew there would be a tablet coming from Google, it really wasn't a surprise to anyone. In the past few weeks we've seen keynotes and gadgets galore, os's and show business from all these titans of tech. Microsoft tried but fumbled in their presentation of the Surface tablet. They really wanted to showoff not one but two keyboards ooh! Two different tablets and I admit I was intrigued by the "pro" version when I saw Lightroom on it, but then reality sets in, wait did they say a price? Did I miss it? Are the keyboards that they loved so much included or separate? Shipping today! No wait that was an Apple thing! A... No set date, but the pro ships 3 months after the arm version and I'm sure double the price of it if not more! So can they hang with Google that they tried to prempt with Surface? No. No way they can match price because Google is selling Nexus 7 at cost! I have one on order to replace my aging iPad 1! Can't beat the price and with all the Google integration a no brainier. Won't need the camera on the back I have an aging iPhone for that and my 2 main cameras Canon 60D and the Sony NEX 5N for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment